Built in the 1950’s as a carton box factory and a book bindery, The Bindery Annex is very much an extension of the nearby, successful Bindery building project on Sandy Blvd that opened in August 2013. Like the Bindery, attention is being paid to the details of The Annex restoration and the design aesthetics.
The Annex offers an energetic, yet casual and comfortable setting with an industrial edge and shared, open space concept. This multipurpose space is well suited for fitness, food and fun – bringing together urban neighborhoods to inspire a community of proprietors, entrepreneurs and creative of all sorts, who share a passion for excellence and a love of sharing what they do best.
The Bindery Annex was open in Summer 2014.
To schedule showing or inquire about available spaces please call 503-766-3387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org